PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rise! Unemployed pilots in India
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2013, 05:35
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And i ain't even 20 year old
Still can't see the failure of my interpretation of your words. I will plead guilty to a failure to comprehend your incessant pathetic grammar, spelling and punctuation which may have attributed to the misunderstanding. In aviation we have standard RT. Potentially another reason you're unable to get a job if this is your comprehension and literary level that would be discovered with minimal testing.

If I am wrong in assuming you are 19 years of age then I apologize for insulting mature 19 year olds.

Like the fool you are you answered a rudimentary question designed to test your true vocation to aviation: What have you done while being unemployed / seeking employment as a professional airman? You answered "I made speakers for fun". You're not an idiot for being honest. You're an idiot for being so deluded in your arrogant belief that you're owed a job and its everyone's fault but your own. You're an idiot for arguing that it's OK to allow a hobby to take precedence over making ever minute of every our of every day work and count toward fulfilling a wet dream you had once about becoming a pilot.

Yes, most of us have hobbies. I am yet to see but a single person successful at anything allow a hobby to interfere with their professional ambition or integrity. (Most pilots will list aviation as their hobby. They/we love it. We live for it. So much so that we try to leave the profession in a better place than when we joined. Quite often that means speaking out against insults to the profession like you and others.)

Don't even attempt to lecture me on ICAO standards and rules. What I find necessary and is a part of my job is to be well versed in ICAO Docs such as 4444, 8168, 9613, 9905, 9976, and so on.... not to mention PANS OPS 1, 2, 3 & 4, while you of course prefer to make speakers as your aviation preparation & study. My knowledge of them is the precise reason why you and so many like you can only aspire to bring Indian aviation lower should some corrupt and incompetent fool ever offer you a job in an airline let alone a KingAir.

EVERYONE on this forum who has a job in a commercial airline, who have experience in Indian Aviation as well as other countries of the world say the same on this thread. But as BigD and others infer, you and our ilk are nothing but ignorant, immature brats unwilling due pathetic arrogance and sense of being owed a job as opposed to earning a job seek to blame every one and anything.

It appears you've read my previous posts. No kid, I was far from burnt by Indian Aviation. I was so abhorrently disgusted at the putrid state of it and the fact that all too often people like you do get a job and risk the lives of hundreds of people. I walked away rather than be apart of it. I'd mention words like integrity and responsibilities of the profession but I'd hate to interrupt you from making another speaker.....

(Besides, there's a few months of solid study for you to attempt from those ICAO Docs I mentioned. Sorry. I know, I know..... You shouldn't have to. It's the airlines' and government's responsibility and never yours).

Last edited by TopTup; 16th Jul 2013 at 05:43.