PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet Salaries for F/O's
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2013, 22:44
LorenzoH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can tell you already that not all bases are available at the moment. There are people with permanent contracts starting in December this year in MXP and many of the flexi guys who are now offered a permanent contract are still waiting for a start date in the base. MXP/FCO/NCE/TLS/LYS are bases that are not available at the moment. It might include CDG/ORLY/SXF as well, but not sure about those.

Most bases in the UK are available, but the smaller bases are harder to get into.
And being offered a permanent contract straight away.....you must be having a laugh!
There are FO's who have been with ezy for 2,5 years and are still on CTC/Parc contracts and I personally know one person that didn't get through the interview for the NEC. The NEC will get you a 75% part-time contract with the ability to bid for 90% salary on fixed 5354 roster, or 100% salary which will get you on a 12 month FRV roster.

The salary as a FO vary quite a lot in the network and depends on base/rank/contract etc. In Italy for instance we have an additional rank (Second Officer) which we don't have in any of the other bases. And (on the old contracts) you became SFO with 1500hrs in France and Germany, 2000hrs in UK and 2500hrs in Italy so lots of variety going on. Now we also have the flexi contracts and NEC's so giving you figures withh regards to salary wouldn't make much sense. But for your info in MXP a SO would take home about €4200, FO €4800 and SFO about €5400. This is based on fulltime "old" Italian contract, after tax but remember that in MXP we generally fly about 54 sectors a month (I have 58 in July).....
On a permanent UK contract SFO used to take home about £3400 I think, maybe someone else can confirm that?