PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet Salaries for F/O's
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2013, 14:25
Radeonus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EasyJet Salaries for F/O's?

Hi,

I've recently been at the Academy for the assesment. Everything fine, just the sim to go. During the interview I was asked which base I have chosen and what kind of contract I would like to get.
I said I was there for an assesment and at the moment I know nothing about my future job (in case i get it) so I have no ideea...

I asked about the salary and they showed me a A3 piece of paper with a million figures on it and after about 5 seconds I asked for a copy and they said it is confidential )

Here is my stats: 4000Hrs total, 1700 A320F/O, 1700 turboprop F/o and CPT plus some 600 military A/C. I applied directly on the EasyJet website for a A320 typerated F/O job.

So would you guys be so kind to help me with a few questions?

1. Can anyone give me examples of the income/month, AFTER tax and in Euro? I understand it varies from base to base but I really need to know what to expect. I'll have to move my family on the other side of Europe and I'll do that for a better life only
2. Is there any chance I can get a SFO contract? It looks like there is quite a difference between a SFO ond FO regarding the salary...
3. Do I get medical insurance, loss of licence insurance?
4. Anyting you might consider important so I can understand my future life as an EasyJet pilot at least in terms of income.....

Thank you very much!

Last edited by Radeonus; 13th Jul 2013 at 15:02.