PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to use a Logbook for dummies
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2013, 12:07
mad_jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To be honest after a year of full time instructing I was coming round to their way of thinking.

You could keep hold of it and keep it in the training records and come license application the whole lot would go in and it would be issued with 15mins of work.

Or you could spend 2 hours checking it through and getting it matching the training records and log sheets.

Or you could fire the whole lot in without checking anything and it would invariably bounce and then have to fanny around checking it and correcting it anyway.

All of which was of course unpaid as a FI and you had to do after flying was finished with your boss bitching at you usually half pissed.

Then the intricacy's of how to log the flights for a night qual to prove that they were full stops. Thought I had cracked it until 6 in one got bounced and again boss bitching I told you to log each circuit individually and not just put "full stop landings" in the remarks.

I presume now with the EASA bollocks its going to be even worse for anal retentive paper work for no benefit to flight safety or quality of training.