PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Euro american school of aviation suspended
Old 12th Jul 2013, 21:49
dera

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your not in any position to judge the standard - as you have nothing to compare it too. Ask around in your home country about the reputation and read PPrune and you'll then have something to compare it to - the general comments are not positive - think about this why do the majority of their students not return for the CPL - other than not being approved?
And you're not in any position to assume I have nothing to compare it to. This is my third time I've started a PPL course, 2 first ones were with old "legacy" flight schools in Europe. I quit both times because I was not happy with what I was receiving service and quality-of-trainingwise.

I'm far from an apologist here, I do not agree at all with the way they have handled this, and I am a victim of this myself as well. But so far anyone who actually is here at the moment whom I've talked with has been happy with the instructors and other ground staff.

As I said, I made the decision to do the FAA PPL, it was not what I came here for, and its pretty darn far from ideal. But after weighing pros and cons, I ended up in a conclusion that it is the best way to get out of this sh*t mess I ended up in.

Anyone considering traveling should do the same consideration, and act accordingly. I was already knee deep in non-refundable travel plans (I rented a beach condo for this project) when this poop hit the fan, and after getting over the initial disappointment(disappointment being a mild word here), I cannot fault the actual product, which is flight training.