PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rise! Unemployed pilots in India
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2013, 18:31
pilotbaba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@gambol

Can you deny the effect of "DADDY'S MONEY" & Influence??

The 200 hr wonder kids is the term rightfuly earned by people who want to fly only the B-737 or A-320 right after CPL.

No one is try to mock or make fun of any unemployed struggling pilot.

I agree that the situation is very difficult for those who are unemployed, people are frustrated by the ways things have turned out for them & I can understand that frustration.....

But let me ask you, do you have a better idea......???

The only thing which senior & experienced people are trying to offer, are some ideas, to think outside the box & some encouragement, to work hard & make things happen....

That is why people come in here & offer their life stories to tell you guys that it was never easy for anyone, everyone went through a lot struggle to make it...

The only thing we are suggesting is look at the light at the end of tunnel & learn to find a solution....

The only ones who are resorting to name calling are the few "know it all" types, & who are very vocal about the goverment & policies & all that but they are the ones who will not care one bit once they get a job....

By using rude language & insulting comments for the very people who are trying to help & encourage, will not get you very far in this profession.

And quite fankly, it does not matter to anyone, specially to the people who have already made it in the profession. Like capt jns, who is a very senior Capt & has seen enough of the world, av8r also seems to be have made it, I am personally well set in life, so it shoud not matter to us, we don't HAVE to offer any help & advise to anyone, we don't HAVE to take the time to write a respose, we have better things to do in life but we still try to do what we can....

We can share our experience & you can take what you want from it, or not take anything at all....

If you don't like to read what we have to offer, pls feel free to put us on the ignore list & we really don't care...

But there will be few who will read our suggestions & try to adapt them in their situations.

If I can help to change one life for better, I will consider that my dues have been paid back.....