PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rise! Unemployed pilots in India
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2013, 04:02
gambol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A perfect miscellanea of thoughts, intellections,views, suggestions, complaints, advice and lashing coming from all categories of individuals making this thread an interesting read and also making it a perfect backdrop for the debate over the unemployment hitting the industry.

Those who have made it and are enwrapped with vanity will always love to ridicule and make a mockery of the freshers and the strugglers, may be that's the best way to bring out their vain, they do it by articulating phrases with words such as "stupid kids", "daddy's money","200 hrs arse" and blah blah. once upon a time you all were under these category and among the unemployed licensee bunch too. I fail to understand such mentality. your wait is struggle but ours are wasting dad's money, moaning, whining blah blah. Adorn yourselves with pride and glory but crush everyone who is trying, struggling,working hard and going through all the hardships to make it there. someone said it rightly,"you people are talking as if you all have patented hard work and passion". constructive advice and suggestion are definitely welcome,but please do not demoralise them. I am amazed to see some of the ineffectual suggestions given by few who were long time strugglers once, suggestions which are goddamn irrelevant in the context of the current stage setting of the indian aviation industry.
Nothing entitles anyone to deride or demoralise anyone, everyone is trying just like you and me, let them try . just because you put your struggle down in the words here doesn't mean its only you who had struggled, all of us are struggling too. everyone's life is not that rosy.It's a tough game,and you cannot take that aspect out of the game.

Last edited by gambol; 5th Jul 2013 at 17:16.