PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Should edward snowden be allowed to travel to the uk ???
Old 3rd Jul 2013, 03:27
White None

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pucka

A)
Nannying
I concur wholeheartedly that Governments telling us to act this way or that, to compensate idiots who fall over on our shop floors and who use a significant proportion of GDP to provide Health and Safety signs reminding us to breathe in and out are "Nannying" and it's unnecessary. However, are you, (I'm genuinely unsure), saying that, post cold war, GCHQ NSA etc are unnecessary and "Nannying"? (!) I personally think that if those running the global politic did retire those organisations, the world would have a short break in terrorism/Nuke development etc etc whilst the bad guys partied then set off with a will again shortly after unhindered by any resistance.

Secondly,
simply a 30 year old kid
How old does one have to be these days to be responsible for ones own actions, presumably one would have to reach that age before being handing in your toys and being given a high security clearance?

3: -> , and for the benefit of Steve the Pirate, I can't find anyone who agrees that
vitiates
is a noun