PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rise! Unemployed pilots in India
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2013, 12:47
gambol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ apacheees

50 lakhs??? Apache,seems like you were economically robbed by your flight school, I did much better with my finances.
Apache, Listen you , Airlines hadn't or no one in this damn world had asked you or went after you to go out and bestow Lakhs on the flight schools, in order to fulfill your vague dream of becoming a pilot, it was you enwrapped with fake glory beforehand without knowing the consequences jumped into it.getting into flying without forseeing the future is not wrong,obviously everyone has the right to dream and work towards their goal. but yes, having no aptitude and skills and not able to make it there and still blaming others for your pity condition is definitely wrong. It was entirely your choice, no one can be held responsible or accountable for your decision. so please do not cry here over your finances. If you are capable enough or you have the so called CALIBRE then get into the airline on your merit and aptitude,stop complaining and crying over issues which are goddamn irrelevant.
Vacancies are here, if you are capable do it. here's the chance to recover your so called shelled out finances.I will wait to see, where do you land.