PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 21st Jun 2013, 21:23
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmmm.

LS # 2133 "Reviewing the SMABC submission to Miller, - link here.

Hansard: It is telling that there were many organisational and systemic measures put in place by the company in order to resume operations.
Looks like the 'back-flip' has been identified, Barrier decimation, Polar decimation, Airtex decimation, Pel Air – back in the air within a fortnight, over Christmas, although they were ferociously disciplined with one of Creamies (world famous) wet lettuce leaves. I'm all in favour of academic, fine legal point scoring on the TSI Act questions; but in sympathy for Wodger I feel that all that lovely paperwork generated to support the original 'slash and burn' approach should be examined. Who put the brakes on and why ?, is a question that needs to be closely examined, very closely indeed. In fact, to eliminate the "Bankstown Boys" from 'our inquiries', as they say, all management pronouncements from that office should be put under the proverbial microscope and reviewed very carefully.

Hansard: That says that, in their assessment and in the assessment of those people who were auditing the company, clearly the pilot alone was not at fault for the original accident or there would be nothing else they had to change.
It also intimates that identified areas of CASA accepted and audited SOP were indeed sub par and had been for some time. The Hansard paragraph above takes us into some pretty murky water. It's difficult to understand why PA got away with sloppy SOP and harder again to define the ramping up of evidence for the AAT a'la Airtex, then the almost magical change of stance; where a few paragraphs hastily banged into a COM made all the issues go away 'poof'. Clearly, so impressed was CASA by the masterful changes made over a few days that they hired the author. That must be quite a collection of master document riggers at BK now.

Perhaps the LSD could weigh in and save everyone a lot of trouble, embarrassment and tax payer dollars. There's a chance to shine here for the LSD against a certainty of being covered in muck: me?, why I'd start polishing right now because when the lid is blown off this chamber pot, the aftermath is going to be a big, big clean up job, huge.

I expect the minister is too thaid up to worry about Gobbledocks beloved elephants wreaking havoc in the shrubbery; but that's OK, I mean poncing about with a bunch of kids in a 'new' classroom is so much more important. So, all's well that ends well.

"What does this knave here? Get you gone, sirrah:
the complaints I have heard of you I do not all
believe: 'tis my slowness that I do not; for I know
you lack not folly to commit them, and have ability
enough to make such knaveries yours."

Last edited by Kharon; 21st Jun 2013 at 21:46. Reason: 500 K, that's a serious number, considering.