PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What are the job prospects for new CPLs? (MERGED)
Old 15th Jun 2013, 22:22
theweave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sir Niall Dementia

I've probably not had the same privileged upbringing or education as you. So I'd appreciate it if you can try and tolerate my mistakes.
Two of the most recent fatalities that spring to mind. Were in 109's. Piloted by IR Pilots who had many hours under their belts. You say that you wouldn't let a low houred pilot loose on one of your IFR twins or fly your precious customers.Surely it would be safer for your precious customers who are probably quite wealthy to have a low houred IR co-pilot to sit next to the captain.I know that sometimes the workload can be high and very demanding and any help from the person sat next to the captain would lighten his load. It may even save those precious customers lives.
I'm sure that there would be many inexperienced qualified pilots who love to be given the chance to gain experience from you and your high houred, highly skilled pilots. And for a lesser wage.
P.S There are probably pilots out there that can't spell or use spellcheck but are very good at flying and keep their passengers safe and happy.