PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern SkyJets
Thread: Eastern SkyJets
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2013, 16:26
RETARD_RETARD_RETARD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do Something at ESJ?.

Well, i'd partially agree with you.

I'm not sure how long have you been in the middle east, but from the looks of your comment, you seem to be new here, and obviously are!....

Whilst the GCAA talk of safety, from the stats, it clearly appears that Safety is not sometihng that's monitored or even reported.

In Dubai, everyone's is an expat and like several here, refrain and turn away from reporting anything they see wrong or out of place, unless if its a smudged EFIS screen, if someone dropped cofee on the seat or its loud enough to catch everyone's attention, like a tire burst(!).

Every expat irrespective of nationalities pretty much are spineless in the middle east and understandably so, they fear loosing their jobs and being packed and sent home. Some fear the penality of making that mistake, trusting laws are the kind where we come from.

All that the U.A.E care about is making money, and charging you under some pretext or the other. Each Charter flight requires you to pay a "royality". Has anyone understand what this royalty fee's means?.

Sounds like the italian mafia walking the steets in Chicago in the 1920's taking protection money and a fee to ensure they 'look-the-other-way" when you commit your crime

Whilst Eastern SkyJets would be the worst airline to work with, or treat its employees or respect contracts for that matter,they still are a bunch of lads who i'd believe slug it out in 60 degrees heat in Dubai and RAK t keep their planes flying, and that get their salary after 3 months.

As much as M-Rats would deny it, its public knowledge when it comes to the names of the pilots who choose to "NOT" report incidents or, if something goes wrong, even it its an irate passenger, or a wrong taxi procedure, or the high level of unstable approaches in a month for that matter.

It shocks me to say that i seriously wonder if there is anyone who reports incidents that arent 'loud-enough' to be heard by anyone?.

When i said ESJ still has some outstanding pilots, i purely meant only a "few" of the EX-PAK Airforce guys who fly into afghansitan. well, they know the region, they know what to expect and know how to deal with it.

I cant say that for rest of the PIA lot there.

ESJ's safety violations would come more from stupidity and immaturity. Like their Syrian or IRaqi sales guy they have who was an ex-flight attendant. Apprantly this 'felafel' overrides the flight ops and the pilots to fly ultra long flights deleting en-route way-points and FIR boundaries to save money on tech stops and fuel, all thanks to the Masters Blessings.

If you work the region, hear them on the radio, you'd know what i'm talking about.

Nuff Siad