PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 9
Thread: MANCHESTER - 9
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2013, 08:08
LAX_LHR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't have my records with me, but I'd be surprised if MAN was cheaper than other suitable "cargo" airports in the UK for techstops.... EMA, STN, PIK etc?
The AN124 has made a few tech stops en-route in the past at MAN, at one stage there was even talk of making it a regular stop off point.

LAX yes I agree there has been PR about Aegean but stick it on ALL media platforms including tweeter ! That is after all what marketing is all about! It's three lines and it costs nothing, they have 60,000 followers !
So basically it doesn't matter how many news sources MAN uses, if its not on tw*tter it doesn't count? Never mind the fact there are 7 different news sources on google news alone?

The point I am desperately trying to get across (and seemingly failing)
To be honest I think people are getting bored.
Part of the reason I left the other forum is because it turned into bloomin moan fest.
Nothing is good enough, its never quite right and its just moan, moan, moan and more moaning.
MAN could announce 20 new flights, and you would still find reason to complain. Yes there are some things that can do better, but come on, try to get less riled, you'll give yourself a coronary!

Last edited by LAX_LHR; 28th May 2013 at 08:21.