PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TR and 500hours, still looking for a job???
Old 19th May 2013, 13:39
Propellers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TR and 500hours, still looking for a job???

na not a direct conversion i had to do more sim time in JAA sim etc, whole thing gets complicated just do the JAA from the off and don't start making work for yourself

enjoy your journey I guarantee that at some point you will want to give up when you reach this point contact me and i will bump you back up

as i say these company's are the saviour of the fresh CPL holders giving us a platform to move in to airlines and have a prosperous career god bless them for without them we would be working down the local co-op

don't instruct everyone is warned not to learn with grade 3 instructors, the only instructors getting work are the high up ones, i personally refused to learn with anyone except the chief pilot of my flight school

i will be honest though mate i am hated by pprune members, i have fast tracked myself to an A320 with very little effort, cheap TR and the gift of the gab, I'm your typical essex boy with wealthy family that own night clubs etc but thats just me, if people want to judge me i don't care i fly A320 and i am happy, i get paid and live life to the full