PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair accused of 'exploiting' staff
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2013, 11:49
Clandestino

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am not employed and have never been employed by Ryanair in any capacity, neither have I ever worked as a professional flight crew for Ryanair or as a cabin crew or any other airline. I have never flown with Ryanair as a passenger but on a number of occasions I have seen their aroplanes, flying, taxiing, towed or parked and that is the extent of my relationship with the Company.

In various posts on the PPRuNe website, I have seen and followed a number of links leading to media claims about Ryanair and the safety of its flights and operations which I now accept were made by professional journalists. I recognise and accept that I had no basis in fact for believing such articles are true and I unreservedly declare my interest in these being on pair with Michael O'Leary saying "free blowjobs" in front of the camera.

I have considered and unreservedly accept the joint statement made by the Irish Aviation Authority and the Department of Transport on 18 September 2012 that Ryanair safety is “on a par with the safest airlines in Europe”, especially being fully aware that this might very well include Air France. I recognise that Ryanair has operated for over 28 years with an outstanding safety record and never been charged with non compliance with Boeing, FAA, European and Irish Regulations.

I unreservedly apologise to Ryanair for reading the articles published and any damage that my act of reading may have caused. I have made a contribution towards further thinning of ozone layer by releasing some methane to atmosphere in recognition of the seriousness of my reading of aformentioned articles and have undertaken to Ryanair that reading will not be repeated.

I also wish to apologise to any Ryanair management who may have been upset or concerned by me reading the articles.