PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair accused of 'exploiting' staff
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2013, 10:53
racedo

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well, they ARE exploiting their staff. we all know this, yet some do not dare to tell here it seems.
You are speaking for yourself on here, I do not see you as being head of any representative group given permission to speak on others behalf.

Ryanair is guilty of False self employment.
There is no doubt about this, and the various current investigations against FR prove that the countries where FR is operating are finally waking-up.
No doubt you have the qualifications to define International Tax law and Employment law and are a suitably qualified Internationally recognised Judge.
You indicating a Guilty verdict but have provided no evidence, heard no evidence.

They also exploit passengers by its very confusing website design.
I am a passenger, so I am entitled to give this opinion by the way...
I am interesting in hearing the link between design and exploitation as clearly you feel qualified in this regard as well as in International Employment Law, International Taxation and as a qualified Judge.

Appears only qualification you stating is as a passnger though and you are not giving opinion when stating
"they ARE exploiting their staff."
Ryanair is guilty of False self employment.
There is no doubt about this
I believe you are indicating FACT rather than opinion.

Exploiting is how they make their profit. it is their business plan and core of their operation.
So as well as being an expert in International Employment Law, International Tax, a Learned Judge you are now a fully qualified Accountant with experience in Strategic Planning and Profitability.....................wow some CV.

Last edited by racedo; 18th May 2013 at 10:53.