PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hand shake nuisance
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2013, 17:06
ASH1111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know, I know. Long ago, and far away, millions and billions of years ago..(cue the fairy tale music)

Nothing started spinning really fast (where the inertial laws came from to act upon this speck of dirt, we don't know) exploded and made everything.

Living matter came from non living matter (haven't yet been able to replicate that in a controlled environment yet, but hey..), the first and second Laws of thermo dynamics were violated, Law of angular momentum violated, and here you are, along with strawberries, giraffes, blue whales..really?

You have made the statistically impossible-now possible, as long as you sprinkle in a few more billion years as needed. (Season to taste, of course)

Those silly Christians actually believe that a design has a designer, a painting has a painter, a building has a builder, and creation has a creator. Ha! Simpletons.

Nope. Can't be. Some guy named Richard Dawkins told me so. It's the British accent, get's me every time!

Forgive the sarcasm, take the point.

We have an answer for "In the Beginning" you have a best guess, with astronomical odds that can't even be mathematically quantified, they are so small. Why again are we on the defensive??

I do give the Atheist credit though for the incredible faith they are able to exhibit in their mathematically unquantfiable event. So much faith in fact, that the rest of us are simpleton fools.

Over and out!