PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chemtrails?
Thread: Chemtrails?
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2013, 08:25
triton140

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
And this classic:

We were getting pretty hammered by aliens when we first started using the Chembuster, and were fairly at our wits’ end trying to find ways to neutralize their attacks.

We’d been using the mobius coil in our Terminators for about six months at that point, and had put a very large mobius coil in the energized grid in the floor of the Zapporium and noticed that as long as we were inside, with the frequency generator turned on at 15Hz, we couldn’t be touched. It came to a head, though, when a Draconian overlord talked Carol into having a telepathic dialogue, which he apparently assumed was an invitation to enter the Zapporium, which he did.

We were in bed, which is the Zapporium’s floor, and I was awake, looking at Carol beside me. I saw the transparent visage of a Draconian as he sort of eased into Carol’s body, like a movie special effect.

I don’t remember how I got the idea, but I had already wrapped a mobius coil around a sound crystal that I’d been using, so I applied the 15Hz square wave from a zapper circuit to the coil and concentrated on sending a beam of orgone from the crystal to that Draconian, ingniting his/her midline with kundalini fire and enveloping him/her with a sphere of dense, contracting orgone, all pulsating at 15Hz.