PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chemtrails?
Thread: Chemtrails?
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2013, 11:37
TEEEJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Max Bliss - Good grief! If you have 40 mins or so have a look at his brief at the 'London Chemtrails Awareness Conference'. It is just mind numbing!

How can people be so gullible!

05:05 He show an image and claims that it is hole in the cloud made by himself using a chembuster!

19:58 onwards 'Yes they really do work ... it's not backyard science'

He has proof that Ryan Air is spraying and they have to zig zag due to his chembuster. I love how he goes on about unmarked aircraft with no windows.

36:45 onwards he provides the details of building his chembuster. He later explains how his chembuster works!

From the blurb on the video description

Chembusters....I have made 4 chembusters and I am satisfied they do work but they are not the whole solution but they clear away chemtrails and hamper their operations. You will see the effects and at first it is like magic. They can get overwhelmed with a lot of traffic but they work for ever. I move mine, wearing rubber gloves to alternate holes in the ground. I see the performance improve..I assume the surrounding soil gets saturated with negative energy, like a sponge with water and moving it works. They do not affect normal clouds, infact they just harmonise the energies in the sky...the chemtrails particles change the polarity of the sky, this is why the chembuster can work. Everyone can make one of these, they do not need to be perfect at all just read the instruction 2 or 3 times first and have all your bits ready..anyone can do this.