PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyjet pilots to strike??
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2003, 07:53
bijave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Absolutely Anotherpost75. You are 100% right.

But wait for them to whining and strike them hard on the nose when they do, reminding them what they did NOT do. Don't tale complaints anymore.

I feel really sorry for you all. Your airline and the means to improve your lifestyle and money. Yoy guys did not even let it a chance to do so.

And in a way I feel sorry for the rest of the European pilots community. You've just participated in downgrading our profession. While some people fight indirectly for the good of the whole profession (i.e. people at Lufthansa, Air France, etc...) you're breaking everything away and will make this job an absolute nightmare : no private life, no health, not even good money in return for this sacrifice. GOOD JOB MATES ! And people will tell you you didn't have much choice. Of course you had! Nothing was easier.

You cowards/selfish individuals, I won't be crying over the miserable livings you'll soon have to endure...

Others who were ready to stand up, I feel even more sorry for you because you had the guts but you had to convince a bunch of chicken. That's tough. Good luck to you still.