PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A person from Delhi(India) has promised to get jobs in cebu through alpha aviation
Old 9th May 2013, 22:37
UPWA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Its a scam! stay away!

Dude It's a scam.It's being offered by a consultancy based in Gurgaon,India,which doesn't have a website of their own.They won't eve send you an email,& either details would have shared on facebook chat or on a phone call.It's being promoted by 2 Indian CPL holders who themselves are unemployed & are engaging into this fraud.They will send you links from Alpha Website which quotes they are Alpha"s agent in India,which is apparently true but their contract with Alpha Philippines only(Not Alpha UK/Dubai) but Alpha"s contract with them is only to provides type rating in Phillippines & not to offer any assured job with Cebu Pacific.The link which they quote from Cebu Pacific website,regarding training & tie up with Clark Aviation,tat is from Archives of 2007.If u will go thru the press releases of 2011/2012/2013 (I had patience to only go back 3 yrs) u won't find any such Press Release.Also Cebu got their own training center with CAE now.Last but not the least,I run a page on facebook to help fellow aviators to save them from fraud & to keep them updated.This issue was reported to me & I had personally written a mail to Alpha & their reply CLEARLY,CATEGORICALLY & SPECIFICALLY MENTION,WE ARE NOT PROVIDING ANY JOB WITH CEBU,we are only providing Type Rating for 320 & a transition to CAAP license which only makes you eligible to apply to Cebu,but NEITHER WE ARE OFFERING NOT ASSURING/PROMISING/GUARANTEE ANY JOB IN CEBU........! Hopefully this will clear all your doubts once for all.Sorrie for font,typo,I m replying from fone,seeing ur post.

All the best for your future endeavors.