PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian Air ambulance - nice balancing act !
Old 7th May 2013, 19:56
SASless

Received 523 Likes on 218 Posts
I have a thick skin....and when you elect to be provocative you know in advance you will generate all kinds of responses. Some will present countering views and do so without including a personal attack, some will put words into your mouth either deliberately or because they failed to grasp the intent of your post, and some who are well known will just start with the insults and offer up drivel.

If after all this....folks got to thinking a bit about how they do things...all the slings and arrows even the odd harpoon or two were worth it.

Some Mates of mine killed themselves by making errors in judgement....and I think none the less of them....but miss them s as they were good solid folk and professional pilots.

I survived my bad thinking out of pure darn luck more than a few times.

BastOn....I thank you for the support....and perhaps one day we can share a Pint or three. Anyone that can run over a Harrier in a Wessex and tell the tale is a blessed Man. How you got the Wessex going that fast escapes me however! I want to rub your shoulder and see if some of that good fortune rubs off on me!

No matter how long you been doing this game....re-thinking how you play the game never hurts.....Complacency kills.

It is uncomfortable when your comfy routine gets jumbled up....thus I can understand some negative reaction to suggestions there might be a better way.