PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyjet pilots to strike??
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2003, 16:29
bijave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Running an airline without morale...

Come on, don't so naive...An aircraft takes off or does not take off. Period. Now, whether happy or sad pilots fly the plane is not management's concern. So they really don't give a s..t about the fact you're happy will help the airline or not. What they see is money.

Therefore, the only thing you could do at that time was ground the planes. That's it.

But you all have been discussing whether or not it would be good, if they go I go, if not I won't, about how bad or good BALPA people are...

Too much talking. While you were wondering, management was going ahead with no fear nor threat. You've been stuffed.

And guess what...You will even further in the future. YES ! Why ? Simply because management now knows how soft you are and how far they can go. You've been tested and you've passed. Isn't that wonderful ?

In a previous post, I was mentionning you'll be feeling sorry for yourselves 10 years down the road, just because you've been thinking too much around about the impact of a strike. You'll be working like dogs while management will be drinking down those millions of pounds.

Now don't come and cry over spilt milk...But still, good luck to you, to your families and your health. They'll get hurt, that is clear !