PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Law Suit about lack of French Language Services
Old 2nd May 2013, 21:25
clunckdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Lord, Canada is becoming the laughing stock of the world, whilst the Quebec "speach police" ban the word "Pasta" in an Italian resteraunt , Quebec drives industry out of the province every day, Montreal is becoming a minor economic player in Canada, twits like this make us all look like fools. In many EU countries they encourage multi lingulism, my kids all speak at least three, one speaks five, my brothers gang seven, and gues what? we were driven out of Quebec when my kids were not allowed into a French school, my wife being from "down under",{remember bills 21 and 22?} As the radical fringe in our nation drive the French speaking population into a "gheto" of their own making by denying English instruction in most of PQ schools, Manderin is about to take over as the second language in much of the nation, what an expensive joke this is turning out to be, and the average hard working French Canadian is paying the price as more and more English speakers across this once great nation become fluent in French, thus having the upper hand when it comes to good jobs!