PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A person from Delhi(India) has promised to get jobs in cebu through alpha aviation
Old 2nd May 2013, 07:39
pilotbaba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Johny boy
No offence by the way
No Offence Taken... You have your view point, right or wrong, I don't have to agree or disagree with that, If that's what works for you, Great....

BUT, what do you suggest to the rest of all the 5000 or 6000 unemployed freshers, what should they do ???

Just go & do a type rating & then wait for Indigo, Spice & Jet entry level exams or entrance exam for type rated, compete with 1000 or so people for 5 or 10 slots, which have already been awarded & the exam is an eye wash......

I just don't know what will someone remember 1 or 2 yrs after the type rating.... Forget about Boeing or Airbus, 90% will forget how to track a VOR & basic attitude instrument flying or even how to land a cessna after 3 to 5 yrs of not flying.....

All those who want to sit & wait, all those who can afford to do a type rating & then sit & wait, they are more than welcome to do so... I don't have any problem with that either.

Over the years, I have seen so many people follow the same pattern, sitting & waiting for a job on Boeing or Airbus to happen for a few years & then, they get tired of waiting or something happens in their life & go completely broke financially, ultimately break & give up on flying completely.....

I never said that my advise will work for everyone........

My advise & tips offered are for the few, who decide to take road less taken...... for those want to stay current & proficient, increase the total flying hours & experience, & become a better pilot one day ......

Those who will not shy from working hard & are willing to put in the effort & struggle for their dreams to turn them into reality....

Those who are willing to sacrifice the comforts of their home & go to a foreign country & are prepared to live however they have to, eat $1 Ramen noodles 2 times a day & live in their car & shower at the beach & sleep on the FBO couch, if they have to do so.....

Such people are called dreamers, strugglers & achievers..

My advise, sympathy & guidance is for such people .....

Everyone else can go back to the regular proramming.... Watch the Saas Bahu etc etc ...

Last edited by pilotbaba; 2nd May 2013 at 07:57.