PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A person from Delhi(India) has promised to get jobs in cebu through alpha aviation
Old 1st May 2013, 16:02
TheBigD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is no other option where people are giving jobs for freshers, with no typerating neither with 250-300 hrs of flying what we get it from our flight school,that's why I considered it

No offense dude but with 250-300 hours of TT you have no business flying a jet. There are jobs for "freshers" but an a320/737 is NOT a job for a fresher. It is NOT an entry level job.

I know that the market in India is inundated with thousands of fresh CPL holders and few jobs are available. With that being said, how about doing some due diligence before you started undertaking flight training during one of the worst global economic downturns is beyond me. Now you want to screw over qualified FO's that paid their dues, have time on type but can't find a job because LCC's prefer to have p2F patsies sitting in the right seat. And the patsies gladly take these jobs without realizing (or maybe they do) how this is destroying the industry.

Last edited by TheBigD; 1st May 2013 at 16:13.