PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TR and 500hours, still looking for a job???
Old 27th Apr 2013, 15:32
joblooker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
guys go for it because they are desperate and have no other solution than paying to play the pilot.

this is what a friend told me, this job make us desperate, to a certain point you should land on earth and see what you want at the end.

what piss me off it s the guy who have no money left, then get money from their country (free money), money paid by us who go work everyday in a normal job.

why should I work my ass off everyday and pay tax to pay unemployed pilots?
these pilots sit at home playing Nintendo now...
tell me?

you are robbing us and we should hate you for that. in fact it should be prohibited and pilots should be put in jail... you steal us, you steal the society...
you are killing all of us and you are shooting a bullet In your feet. there is no guaranty they don't disappear with your $, you may not even see a cockpit or you will fly less than what they say if problems arise. and they will replace you as soon as they can. (no recourse because your contract will worth s... T, i bet there is no refund clause and you will finish in your mom's house watching TV all day long)

again NO REFUND... YOUR MONEY WILL BE GONE AND NO ONE WILL HELP YOU....

i m calling all recruiters who have some moral left to not to hire these kind of jaa traitors ...!!

Last edited by joblooker; 28th Apr 2013 at 11:40.