PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilotless Commercial Aircraft
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2013, 06:12
Chock Chucker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes Sir Perrin toys are being picked up as we speak,

Just like we need aircrew in pilotless fighter aircraft & pilotless drones. NOT!!!

No one seems to mind pilotless fighter aircraft that carry missiles & bombs & so on & pilotless drones that spy/fight wars & arial patrol our neighbourhoods & beaches & countries borders & so on.

No one seems to mind self service checkin at the airport nor buying their own airline ticket online with no assistance from the airline or travel agent. Havent times changed from the way we used to do things in the airline industry.

No one seems to mind self service food & drink machines on modern aircraft that have reduced the cabin crew employees number per aircraft even with larger aircraft that carry more passangers.

So really what seems to be the problem then with pilotless commercial aircraft & why would so many of you still think that pilots will always be needed in the copit ? Seems very old fashion to me.

Did we always think that dirt would be required to grow plants/fruits/vegetables & so on ? How about hydroponic plants/fruits & vegetables grown in PVC tubes with roots submerged only in flowing liquid fertiliser soultion. We all buy this produce today in our supermakets & i can imagin the person that first pioneered the Hydroponic idear some time ago was laughed at by many & told it would not be possible & your wasting your time & it will never happen.

The moral of the story is WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH.

Ive got to go now, gee i'm really hungry, might make myself a tuna & salad sandwith, Tuna from the fish farm sold in the supermarket & the sald from the supermaket that has been hydroponicaly grown & Bread from the supermarket with many of the ingredients modified & grown very differently from the way they were grown in the past.

GEE havent times changed but many of you forget that & still live in the (IT WILL ALWAYS BE LIKE THIS & WILL NEVER CHANGE) past.

Chock Chucker

Last edited by Chock Chucker; 25th Apr 2013 at 06:39.