PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Walsh gets his Vueling
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2013, 18:53
Carbon Brakes 300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Bracken please review some aeronautical history

L.B. Id highly suggest you review aeronautical archive ref: spains contribution to aviation. There are scores of historical achievements but Ill leave it to you to research before your retraction( hopefully. )
From the first east west crossing with the Plus Ultra, through Ciervos gyrocopter nonwithstanding that vacational holiday charter flights started from LEPA with a company called Spantax ( founderRudy Bay ) which gave way to many many other international operators in europe and beyond.
Spanish ATC ? Many gripes from mainly british posters. Me, I've yet to see a perfect world
out there but , you know, you guys lucked out that english was chosen as the aeronautical language of choice with spanishcoming a very close second . My point is pilots and controllers are victims of our pathetic ministerio de fomento and its bunker mentality.
I' ve pretty much flown the world so I can say nowhere is as bad as is said and usually not as good as many think.
What is not acceptable is your questioning spains gloriius aeronautical contribution to history.