PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Walsh gets his Vueling
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2013, 17:44
M.Mouse

Controversial, moi?

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Too bad spain is lacking self-esteem and becoming a mere shadow of its former aeronautical glory.
What an interesting statement.

British Airways must be happy as they continue taking their part of the sweet cake and expanding in Spain. Meanwhile...unemployment is rising 27% and Unions related to Iberia such as SEPLA which is in both Iberia and Vueling are agree with the situation. Once more Spain is solving the problems of the others, British Airways.
I know that a great deal of venom has been directed at BA by Iberia staff there is also an enormous amount of untrue propaganda being spread as well.

Perhaps you could expand your argument with some facts and figures in order that those not directly involved can understand what you are referring to when you say that Spain is solving the problems of others.

I have no axe to grind but from my observations there is a worldwide trend happening of long established legacy airline staff having to adapt or die. None of us may like it but like King Canute trying to hold back the tide I would suggest that trying to prevent the changes necessary is ultimately impossible.