PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Torygraph Website
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2013, 06:49
Capetonian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have finally managed to subscribe. The drop down menu doesn't have an option for a UK address presumably because they assume that if you are in UK you won't subscribe. Do they know people travel? I assumed, wrongly, that it would check my UK credit card billing address against the address I entered, but it didn't. I think it's in their favour that they publish a geographic number to call in case of problems rather than an expensive 0844/5 or 0870/1.

Dear Mr Fascist Extreme Right Wing lefty hating Telegraph reader

Congratulations on becoming a Telegraph international Web Pack subscriber.

Your subscription gives you unlimited access to our award-winning website, plus mobile apps for iPhone and Android and your choice of premium newsletters from leading Telegraph journalists.

You can also use our mobile apps on two different phones. Alternatively, to share access with a family member or friend, simply enter your Telegraph Login on their device.

Your mobile apps are ready to be downloaded – instructions are provided below.

In the meantime, should you require any assistance with your subscription, please visit our help site or contact us on +44 1622 335030 (lines open Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm, Sat 9am to 1pm). Alternatively, email us at [email protected].

Kind regards,

The Telegraph Subscriber Team