PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CitiExpress Lose Pilots!!
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2003, 06:11
Lucky Angel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well to be honest guys i've flown both and i really cannot see what all the fuss is about. I mean what is a tp? An a/c with a jet engine with a prop stuck to the front. The 145 is far easier to operate than the dash and in general the drills far easier and simpler. Moving on from the dash to the 145 was very easy and i do really feel sorry for anyone who hasn't had the chance to fly any of our tps. As for BA saying tp drivers are not good enough that is b*****s and makes no sense whatsoever. I mean how comes people straight of a piper are but tp drivers aren't??? I worked with the BA cadets in OATS and dont get me wrong some are great guys but as always you get some that are completelely s***t. As far as im concerned it makes no diff at all what you start on and what you move on. If your keen enough to work hard you can do any type rating and fly that a/c with no probs. Being a good pilot has nothing to do with what you fly but how you fly it.
My sincere sympathies to those who relocated here and there and everywhere and still cant find the light at the end of the tunnel .They have shown complete loyalty to the company and this is what they get back.....an..... youre not good enough...
Oh and something i completely forgot.. How comes the x-City Flyer tp pilots are good enough for BA??????