PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 17th Apr 2013, 22:30
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On the toss of a coin.

Nicely put Sunny, Choccy frog and the pot plant of your choice. The Bankstown Chronicles will keep for another day; at present the focus should be on the Norfolk inquiry and the results of what, I am sure has been a fairly exhausting process for the Senators back room crew and themselves, is due shortly. The concern is how the minister (or minions) will respond. The DAS made a very short statement which (paraphrased) said Go hard, do your worst, you still have to trump my ace. That is probably the most worrying aspect of this entire commode-y.

I note, PNM posted a question on the last page related to the Airtex v Pel Air comparison I mentioned. This is, perhaps, not the right forum for the discussion to be deflected to Airtex, happy to respond on a thread related to that company, delighted in fact. But bring the Kevlar, tin hat and a cut lunch. The claim made to have 'read' all of the data is suspect; I have 27 very full lever arch files here in my study and almost as much again in 'electronic' format, it's quite a read. So my Prince, if you have indeed ploughed your way through all the material, interviewed the participants, obtained Statutory declarations and are prepared to 'slug it out', I stand ready. However, should your curiosity be that of an innocent but interested bystander my -Twiddle 616- on this thread may go some way toward assisting your future research. In fact the posts from about 610 through to 660 are most informative.

The short version is simple, Pel Air was all lined up for a severe thumping, neat and tidy. It never happened!: eight days from stop to go, over Christmas - to "cleanse" and rehabilitate an operation?? think about it. Compare the prolonged agony of Polar or Barrier. Airtex was 'set up' for a similar treat. So which side of the CASA coin will dictate your company fate, the head side or the tail end side?.

"Is there a problem officer?" – "Yes sir, I believe there is".....

Last edited by Kharon; 17th Apr 2013 at 22:57. Reason: Why not, if you can, that's what I ask. Why not ???