PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Flyers at Blackbushe have gone bust
Old 7th Oct 2001, 23:27
UKPPL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

WITHOUT PREDJUDICE

Foxy 1979

Holden and 'the crew' were allegedly down at Popham yesterday with some of the Euroshare aircraft... apparantly on-route to Bournemouth to the Piper dealer... are they really allowed to dispose of EF company assets without a formal creditors' meeting, especially considering the funding issues of teh euroshare scheme??

Capt AirProx - you are so right, yesterday when they were at Popham, there were two of their ex-members in the clubhouse, Holden et al never even said hello, that bunch of idiots have the customer interfacing skills of a two toed sloth. i know they have used JAR and the (lack of) NPPL as excuses but I'm sure the reason they have not been successful is because they haven't a clue how to run a business and retain clients.
I really hope they don't start frequenting Popham, it's such a nice place.

My advice to anyone left being owed money by EF, would be to check the company accounts and make sure that no funds have been transferred to his other companies and (hint) check that no EF funds have been used to fund his Dakota interests.

With the Euroshare and Euroshare Gold fund members, I guess there should be approx £100K £ 150K ++ in the euroshare accounts. If he has used this for running EF or for financing other business interests you could have him over a barrel legally?

If a few of the euroshare members club together and employ a good lawyer, you may win some money.

As well as current euroshare members, my thoughts go out to the instructors who worked there, they were a great bunch of guys.

Holden folded a video prod business a few years ago owing money - history repeats itself I guess.