PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To Kaptin M
Thread: To Kaptin M
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2003, 00:20
TheNightOwl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No, amos2, HJ and I are not related, but I'd be proud to be. As a serviceman of 22 years, I agree with his pertinent destruction of the pathetic arguments of you and your kind, e.g. Marauder. Perhaps you should all look to the treatment of yourselves by the organisation which supposedly represented your interests in the dispute of 89, as well as the exhibtion of selfish bloody greed inherent in your claim in the first instance. No restraint for the AFAP, no way! "we were in danger of losing too much ground in the pay stakes, and wished to reinstate our standing in the public's eye as professionals equated with lawyers, judges, doctors, etc., etc." I have no argument with anyone trying to better their lot, but NOT at the risk of bringing down the rest of the company in the achievement of that aim, at the same time as expecting support from everyone else. As on of the AFAP people put it to me, "support us in this and, when it is your turn, we'll support you". Bulldust!! All the AFAP wanted was the restoration of a power base for themselves and, by default, their members. Now, by your reckoning, since I am/was not a pilot, I will probably be one of your "scab puppets", and I'll wear that description, it means nothing to me, any more than you do. You are an irrelevance in the field of Australian aviation, long may you remain so. Just remember, YOU RESIGNED from employment, don't complain when someone takes a vacancy you created in your own interest. While I'm on the subject, please tell me how many GA pilots lost work through ex-airline people coming back to GA, as opposed to GA going to the airlines? There was a great deal of anger towards your mob at Moorabbin for a long time!

The two people for whom I have any respect in these posts have been KaptinM and Slasher, the former for his continued restraint and constructive argument, however much I disagree with them, and Slasher for the vitriol and anger, which I never doubted was genuine. You, by comparison, are a "sniper", that is you manufacture the bullets for someone else to fire, but don't have the guts to formulate your own argument in support. Go away, you unpleasant little man, back to wherever it is in Asia you now ply your trade, sorry!, profession!

TheNightOwl.