PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - any young ones out there?
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2003, 19:04
OBK!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pilot 16, sorry for leaving this so long! I just revisted my deleted items folder, and found that i hadnt replied to this topic.

All I have academically is 10 GCSE's, and 3 AS Levels. I discontinued college, basically because I hated it. I didn't enjoy it at all. My dad offered me the oppurtinty to do my ATPLs. He said he had faith in me etc and I told him that I could do it. Anyway, I have 6 weeks to go before Mod 1 brushup course, and coping well. I haven't come across anythint that had any relevance to AS Level Maths/Physics or Computing. I am using GCSE knowledge, and it works fine :> The hardest (if you can call it hard) thing is trigonometry really, and thats it.

As I said in the post I have my Multi/Night to come, and infact, I am down in Nottingham Wed/Thu/Fri this week doing my multi rating in the Seneca 200T, G-BNRX. I am planning on staying in Nottingham whilst doing it. You must have 70 hrs P1 in order to get your class rating for multi engines. I currently have about 140hrs, about 90P1, so I fit in well there I am just doing some reading up about variable pitch props and assymetric flight. All pretty much straight forward. I'll go through it all again tho in mod 2 with my ATPLs! doh!

Cheers