PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 line training how to get 500hrs?
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2013, 07:08
pilotchute

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Comments on anything

Well,

If you want to start a slinging match you can if you want. I won't reply to you point by point but you comment on ATC recruitment and farting problems? Maybe you should stick to what you know!

I don't wish anyone to be out of work but making comments saying I shouldn't take offence to people doing anything they can to secure employment is not only reckless but very immature. You just stick to your "I'm ok screw everyone else" mantra. People who try to get ahead by actually working and not spending money which will essentially deprive someone of employment as an FO are clearly smarter then?

Your happy to drop Easyjet into the conversation but don't even give us a clue as to who your with now. You don't have to be very specific. This is usually a tactic of people who are unwilling to share info but want to give an impression of credibility. (This does actually make you look like you did a P2F programme)

Even the moderator thinks your out of work. If the moderator is commenting about you then your credibility is suspect.

If the positions were round the other way and I was replying to the comment I made I would simply say that I am happily employed and glad to see you figured out how to look up my old posts. Your long winded reply is also a red flag.

The whole thing boils down to if your going to shout about how good P2F is you better be a person who is working in the industry right now. The only people I see saying how great P2F is are the people who have been conned into doing it and haven't figured out that it doesn't result in a job for the majority of people who do it.

Last edited by pilotchute; 1st Apr 2013 at 07:10.