PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 line training how to get 500hrs?
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2013, 06:06
Nas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is no reasoning with the misinformed

Chute

That is a very disappointing response. It pleases you if someone fails in getting a job, however they go about it? What a great guy.

I rarely make comments. I have a look now and then to see what you lot are talking about. A lot of you are serial posters that comment on almost anything. You must have used your Sherlock Holmes detective skills to come up with that precision response. But well done exploring the confines of PPruNe by clicking on my profile, you ingenious so and so. It appears to be the preferred method here, evidently.

And does my background really matter? Jumping to the wrong conclusions is what some of you do very well, especially if I mention a carrier. Anwyay, indulge yourselves. It's amusing.

So you had a look at a post I had made regarding the selection process at Dragonair/Cathay Pacific to someone, because I wanted to make them aware of what to expect. So now I am waiting to be called? This is what you managed to come up with? Unbelievable.

I am intrigued as to what else your powers of deduction will come up with, but I anticipate futher disappointment. You guys are quite random, it's gibberish.

Guidance note: a person that is unsuccessful after completing a P2F program wouldn't be an advocate (Stop! Doesn't mean I did or didn't do it, though).