PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 line training how to get 500hrs?
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2013, 23:06
Nas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EcamSurprise

Well done in getting a job, but what are you going on about?

Because you have haven’t heard of “ANYONE”, then it possibly can’t be true? Is this your logic?

Keep projective statements to fictional story-writing. Everything you have said is completely misconstrued, my friend. I said what I did because I have first-hand knowledge by involved individuals.

I have seen the reactions of people from both sides of the fence, pro and con. I have met people whose credibility is destroyed on forums, but in reality they are highly professional. I choose to get involved and know who’s right and who’s wrong. It gets very convoluted when information is based on second-hand or third-hand sources. And this causes friction. There are companies which are very dodgy (easily indentifiable), but like you said, agreements can be and are arranged by legitimate TRTOs that see, for example, you get an assessment as part of the training. They are there.

Also, I flew with a guy that paid for his own TR, however, he unimpressed an influential TRE in a volunteered Sim-detail, where he partnered a chap for his LST. He must have done abysmally. This led to him being pulled from flying for the airline (this was in 2008). He too reverted to cabin crew duties (don’t know where he is now).

Hello Rob

I got my first job in 2008 straight out of flight training.

Last edited by Nas; 1st Apr 2013 at 05:47.