PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet 2 Recruitment!
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2013, 22:47
Facelookbovvered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This has to be the greatest all time up by the HR department at Jet2 and everyone involved from baby management to Jet2 flight management knew this outcome was highly likely and said as much last Autumn, but CP (HR head honcho) was such an arrogant but hell if you can press a few pedals and buttons why do you need type rated people with thousands of hours of route & classic experience what can they possibly bring to Jet2 that getting top marks in "man on the moon" role plays can't.

I feel deeply sorry for the Jet2 pilot management who have been badly let down by their own inept HR dept, what were they thinking? when class companies like Monarch are happy with sight of licence, log book and a 50 minute informal chat, no silly games & toy flight sims for pilots with 1000's of hours under their belts, perhaps if the hapless HR people ever come before me for an interview i will give them some crayons and ask them to draw an aeroplane then read out aloud from Janet & John books, utter i'd sack the lot of them.

They are now hiring people who failed the tests, so what was the point?