PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets charges
Thread: Netjets charges
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2013, 08:55
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lets have a slagging match, shall we ?

Allright then, you NJ skygods, if this is all you have to offer I´m quite disappointed...

What is it with you guys that you think you are so far superior? Or is it just a few on here - cause the guys one meets are usually a good bunch.

I for one am one of these "close the door and off we are" types... (my machine has an APU - that makes that way easier) and I fly always with the same colleague and the same pax. Hence no cabin briefing, hence no need to detail every and anything there is. Hence a very quick/short checklist.
We keep our briefings to the absolute minimum and the PNF does brief the PF after having recieved clearance and we usually brief only the first 3 numbers, initial hdg/track, Speed, altitude plus the 'what if' -> we both flew with guys that would chew ones ear off, with the result that no one remembers what he said in the beginning. We usually have the follow on flight plan in the box, saves you ages when you are not a tramp but know what you do next unlike you guys.

Works very well for us, at least in the sim we get good grades and we managed yet not to get a report etc.

You need airline style procedures because you are a bloody airline, but we aren`t and thus we operate as required for our type of ops.

BTW, in the Bravos I flew one has plenty of time to do checklists anyhow, since the gyros took a great deal of time to get stabilzed. In a CJ that goes within 30 to 45 seconds if P21 equipped...