PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Argie president meets Pope. Shortlisted for Nobel prize for irony.
Old 19th Mar 2013, 00:35
Torque Tonight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Argie president meets Pope. Shortlisted for Nobel prize for irony.

"I asked for his intervention to avoid problems that could emerge from the militarization of Great Britain in the south Atlantic," Ms Fernandez told reporters after a 15-20 minute meeting and lunch with the Pope.

"We want a dialogue and that's why we asked the pope to intervene so that the dialogue is successful."
Cristina FDK, president of Argentina and borderline milf, is looking for a friend in the new Argentinian Bishop of Rome. I trust that new incumbent will have the wisdom not to get dragged down into politics and will tell FDK that he now must represent far more than just the home nation.

What do you say Miss de K? Militarizing the South Atlantic. Hey wait a minute... that was you guys.

Oh, and you want dialogue? Well, you blew the chance of that when you skipped that step and jumped straight to unprovoked military aggression. Still want dialogue, talk to the FI Government and their unambiguous referendum. I think really she's looking for more tedious never-ending monologue, not dialogue.

I do hope Il Papa told her to get the f out of my vestry (and make me cup of tea).