PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SFT Bournemouth
Thread: SFT Bournemouth
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2002, 20:30
rebeccadblake

Angel

for focks sake you lot!!!!.....

Ok you all seem to think that you are getting the real picture from the adminstators..... BOLLOCKS!

the adminstators are at no liberty to tell you ANYTHING! LET ALONE THE TRUTH. as I can work out 3 people from BFC(not staff) have spoken to the administators and so far they dont seem to stick to anything they have said other than its being sold to a local company.

NOT CAVOK... you are correct on some points(a,b,c). however you are wrong in what m***s is planning to do with it. Also BFC haven't employeed any of SFT's where on earth did you get that from?. I work with the instrutors every flipping day I know who works there.

the ex-ppsc instrutors thing will never go ahead they know that!! the management company of BIA only want 4 FTO's on Bournemouths airfield as they feel that this will prevent further "liquidations, or bankruptcies(whatever)" being caused, however they may set up somewhere not near the airfield. please note I have only just gained this information.

rolling circle ....... SFT is being SOLD not leased and as a WHOLE.. its not being broken up. although some of the smaller items i.e sims are being sold off to another company.

[ 12 January 2002: Message edited by: Cheshire cat EGHH ]</p>