PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SFT Bournemouth
Thread: SFT Bournemouth
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2002, 23:55
Sensible

Flies for fun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Send clowns, I'm with WWW on this one, in my book SFT has gone bankrupt! And, I am willing to bet that no wannabees will ever see their money again. I strongly suspect that the only ones who may even get a sniff of anything salvageable will be secured creditors and those don't include wannabees!

Whatever you choose to call SFT's demise, it is still otherwise known as BANKRUPTCY to the man in the street and the fact is whether the administrators salvage the company or not, I am willing to bet that at best, a new SFT will rise from the ashes of the old SFT leaving wannabees out in the cold and losing all of their money! And that doesn't matter which dictionary you look up the word "bankruptcy" in! I believe that the mushroom system has really worked in your propogation (fed bull **** and kept in the dark)

Do you honestly and seriously believe that any wanabee will ever see a penny of their money or ever receive any of the training which they have paid for? the companies recently trading as SFT have gone, gone, GONE!