PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatari Pilots 60% pay increase
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2013, 23:46
disagreeable

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes Qatari's got a 60% pay raise..... why, because.... well.... hmmmm.....??????? I guess they also need ridiculous amounts of $$$$$ to go with the amount of time off and good rosters they get..... cant be unbalanced i guess

All the non-qataris are just like the indians..... higher paid slaves, and unfortunately thats how they also view you. Many convince themselves otherwise.

Fact is that if the expats worked back home, they wouldn't make half the money they do here, that's we we are all here isn't it? Not to mention the fact that here basically ARE no jobs back home..
Actually more true than not, but saying that doies not give the right to remove other benefits etc from those that come here and make the business run! You only save on tax here and on some things that are subsidised heavily such as fuel.
The main reason you can save here is that the majority of the population is below the poverty line and hence cheaper to employ (Slaves). If you discount it then I guess you are morally bankrupt.
BlackandBrown
This 'it's their train set' mindset is all well and good but if we wanted to do the same in the UK or Europe we'd be racist, sexist, ageist, discriminatory, nasty, slave dealing infidels.

Let them fly their own planes.
Yep, agree fully...... they would soon and very quickly realise that a HUGE payrise would be in order to keep the white slaves running the business.

I would love to see this small rumour going round of the QR pilots all calling sick en-mass come true. Wow, that would make things really change!

Last edited by disagreeable; 15th Mar 2013 at 23:54.