PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet to create 330 pilot jobs
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2013, 16:45
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whybeflier

I have taken a second look at your post and have amended my reply as a more careful re-read indicates that the content and tone are not quite the same.

You are quite correct in pointing out that the CTC cadets are not rich kids......well not at the end of the course!

I am not sure which way to read the bit about being bent over a barrel, but I think you intended to say that you consider the management had a firm grip of your testicles from day one ! Please correct me if I have misinterpreted you.

As you have no doubt I am not a supporter of the way some company's are using the integrated system to in effect bond people by getting them into large amounts of debt and then limiting their income. No one should start a career with the uncertainty of how they are going to service that much debt.

I have no issues with the actual flying training but the quality issues that the integrated training providers use to justify their practices are pure rubbish, the real reason that these people don't like the modular system is that it fails to fit their profit model.

Unfortunately the advantages that those who have had another career and decide to go along the modular route are very difficult to quantify and are unlikely to show until the person is no longer under line training, only when it comes to the command upgrade will the wider aviation education become a real advantage.