PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QUESTION for Moderator
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2003, 10:28
Prince of Dzun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jetdriver:

Thanks for the detailed explanation, all is clear now and I must say it was pleasing to read good concise English prose. I appreciate the time taken to write it. You are perfectly correct when you suggest good manners slipped a little in my reply to HugMonster. We all know only too well that manners begets manners just as a smile begets a smile. I hope the slight to HugMonster is corrected by what is written below.

Prince of Dzun

HugMonster:

I'm sorry about those caustic words but I was brassed off by the criticism that others levelled at the best job in the world . I took it out on you and I should not have done that.
Would you like me to send you an application to join the association of " Gentlemen of the Passerines ". If you consult the English Collins dictionary it will tell you all you need to know about the Passerines . You can then decide if you meet the requirements for membership and if so I can second your nomination. Only the Collins spells out clearly what sort of group you will be joining as other dictionaries such as Webster's and Oxford etc mask the agenda. It is possible you do not qualify and if this is the case then I have to tell you that you are lucky.

Prince of Dzun