PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atpl-agk Woes
Thread: Atpl-agk Woes
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2003, 07:50
HEALY

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Unhappy Atpl-agk Woes

This post is not designed to start a slugging match with the powers to be however I think alot of people may be able to relate to the problem that I am having.

I have now failed ATPL AGK 3 times, today missing out by 1 mark. I have used numerous study material and franky worked my butt off to pass it. With many phone calls to my theory provider and discussions with others who have sat the exam it appears that questions are becoming either to ambiguous, incomplete or too type specific ie B767.

Without marking myself I feel I have good knowledge of the subject and could hold up well with any tech questions that may be thrown in an interview.

It would probably make me and others, feel a bit better if others with the same concerns about the questioning could relate their own horror exam stories. Also if anyone has successfully challenged a question...and won let me know the process.

For everyone out there who are still battling their way through, keep up the hards yards, hopefully good thing will be just around the corner.