PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A380 experiance
Thread: A380 experiance
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2013, 02:27
Frogman1484

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A380 experiance

I have just flown in the Singapore A380 to Sin and back.Wow! I must say that the ride in the back was extremely comfortable. I must say that the passenger experience is much nicer that our 777 Economy cabin and our A330 cabin. It is very quiet compared to the 777 cabin, it is wider and feels more relaxing.In the isles while the trolley is moving down the isle, you can still move past it without any problem, try to do that on any other aircraft!.

The business class cabin is so much better than anything at CX. The seats are so wide you could fit two people next to each other. The whole feel of the cabin just screams exclusive. Lets not even comment on the first class suits!

I know that most of the Boeing boys swears by the quality of the 747-8. It is a very nice aircraft, but having experienced both types from the back, I must say that the A380 its in it's own class when it comes to a passenger experience

As more of our competitors are getting A380's if CX wants to remain relevant and compete with them, they will have no other option but to go the A380 route