PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ECG abnormal indication
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2013, 08:11
GS Capture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
homonculus
Thank you for your advice Doc ! I will probably go to a AME, however it would not be the same going there, when you were told,that you need further evaluation of you heart. I do not know ,whether it is psychological or not,but right after that ECG and on the following day, I started feeling minor chest discomfort. I am not sure whether this is because I am not active and sit down in front of a PC reading a medical stuff,that I know will mess up my mind or it is just my imagination. Maybe I am being hypochondriac,but just as Pace said,we pilots really care about the outcome of our medicals. And the reason not to visit doctor's office that often is because we fear to hear ,that something might be wrong and we could be grounded. On another hand I understand how silly this statement might sound to the doctors ,and that's why I am going to get this check up done no matter whether I get my pilots medical or not.

As a corporate pilot who, doesn't fly much,but spends most of the time away from home in a hotel room or an apartment I really need to start exercise more regularly. But I guess, first I need to know whether my heart is healthy enough for this.

Again ,homonculus and Pace, thank you very much for the support and kind comments. I feel much better when I speak about it with someone.

Cheers,
I will keep you posted.